Thursday, December 1, 2011

Interview With Casey Alden, Author of Conspiracy



Fehrman: Conspiracy is an unusual novel with mixed genres and a blend of fact and fiction. Why have you chose to write it by doing this?Occasion Dresses

Alden: My original intention was to write a nonfiction work about mass control and group manipulation. After i began the study, I discovered a lot of coincidences appearing. When i got further in to the research I realized these coincidences were really connections - amazing connections which form a pattern that you really don't notice before you put them right into a sequential timeline. People, historical figures and actions are connected in ways that I never realized until I saw them in this way.cheap Wedding Dresses uk

Fehrman: So why do a novel rather than nonfiction?

Alden: Frankly, things i based in the research totally amazed me. I felt that everyone should be made aware of it and I thought I could reach a wider audience using a novel that also had entertainment value. A nonfiction work was likely to reach an inferior market and I felt it important to try to understand this information to the biggest number of individuals possible because their lives literally rely on it.

Fehrman: Sounds ominous.

Alden: It's.

Fehrman: Did the potential for book sales like a novel versus nonfiction influence your final decision to create Conspiracy like a novel?

Alden: Frankly, no. Obviously, having a bestseller would be great when it comes to finances, but that was definitely not what influenced me to create it as being an novel. I truly wanted to get the word out towards the public whenever possible and I felt a novel might have the best possibility of doing that.Wedding dresses

Fehrman: Is this a first novel for you?

Alden: No. I've written novels and nonfiction for years under different pseudonyms.

Fehrman: Would you care to share some of them now?

Alden: No. I prefer to maintain various kinds of writing under different names, and I prefer to not disclose them.

Fehrman: Why?

Alden: When it comes to Conspiracy, I discovered many things that might create a lot of high powered people pretty upset, so it's partly for my safety.

Fehrman: Do you know readers what kind of stuff you discovered?

Alden: Not without blowing the plot. There are plenty of plot twists and turns plus some surprises that no one expects.

Fehrman: Conspiracy may be the first novel within the Conspiracy series. Why do a series?

Alden: I discovered so much information in writing Conspiracy that I realized it would either be a 3000 page book, or I'd have to do it as being a series. Frankly, I am still amazed at the amount of coincidences or rather, connections, that I uncovered.

Fehrman: So will you allow a short plot synopsis, please.

Alden: Sure. The core of Conspiracy revolves around an old shadow organization who essentially controls everything, but individuals have no idea they exist. They have infiltrated governments, they control food lines, scientific discoveries, productivity - take your pick and the Brotherhood has a hand in it. And in addition they possess a sinister plan which is introduced in Conspiracy but doesn't take full shape until Conspiracy 2: The Agenda.

Fehrman: So how can you categorize Conspiracy?

Alden: It's a suspense/thriller with elements of mystery and science fiction, but primarily I would categorize it more like a suspense/thriller, although by publishing standards it does not fit into a neat category. Most readers have said it's an "edge of your seat" experience. And I'll include that the so-called science fiction elements are based on facts or scientific probability even though they might appear to be sci-fi.

Fehrman: You pack a lot of information into Conspiracy towards the extent that the reader might feel overwhelmed sometimes. Was this intentional?

Alden: Very much so. The characters are uncovering monumental discoveries that are affecting and changing their endures an almost regular basis. I needed the reader to believe sense of being overwhelmed in the same way the characters feel it.

Fehrman: How many novels do you expect to write within the Conspiracy series?

Alden: I've just finished the second one which is Conspiracy: The Agenda and I'm now focusing on Conspiracy 3. I expect there might be a couple of left to create after that.

Fehrman: Are you able to give us a hint about Conspiracy 2: The Agenda?

Alden: It continues the events begun in Conspiracy combined with the same characters because it leads them into discovering much more about the sinister workings from the Brotherhood. All I can say without giving an excessive amount of away, is that it has to do with genetically modified foods - and it's a shocker. An average joe has simply no idea of the potential dangers of GM foods. Most people don' even realize jut how much GM food they previously consume. It is all about control and greed.

Fehrman: When do you expect The Agenda to become out?

Alden: Perhaps late 2010 or early 2011.

Fehrman: So people still have time to read Conspiracy first.

Alden: (laughs) Yes. Its available at Amazon.com along with other venues, a great idea is your copy today (laughs).



No comments:

Post a Comment